- 1 Seatback Storage Pocket
- 13.2 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 130 Amp Alternator
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Rear Seat Easy Entry
- 4.10 Axle Ratio
- 48-Amp/Hr 390CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- 6-Way Driver Seat
- Air Filtration
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Analog Display
- Automatic Equalizer
- Black Grille
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Power Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Cargo Space Lights
- Clearcoat Paint
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Delay Off Interior Lighting
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Double Wishbone Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors
- Driver Foot Rest
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Electric Power-Assist Steering
- Engine Immobilizer
- Engine: 2.0L H-4 DOHC D-4S Injection
- First Aid Kit
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Fixed Rear Windows
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Front Bucket Seats -inc: 6-way driver seat and 4-way front-passenger seat w/integrated headrests
- Front Cupholder
- Front Map Lights
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Full Floor Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Full Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Glove Box
- Instrument Panel Bin
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- Leather/Aluminum Gear Shift Knob
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- LED Brakelights
- Light Tinted Glass
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Fixed Rear Head Restraints
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Mechanical Limited Slip Differential
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Pretensioners
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access and Mechanical Fuel
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Side Impact Beams
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Valet Function
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Wheels: 17" x 7" Alloy
Scion FR-S is a fun, affordable rear-wheel drive coupe developed with Subaru that continues to be one of the best values among sports cars.
For 2015, Scion FR-S gets a firmer front suspension that equates to less body roll when pushing hard around twisty mountain roads or on the track. Other minor changes for the 2015 FR-S lineup include a new shark-fin antenna, bigger exhaust tips and new interior trim.
The Scion FR-S uses a four-cylinder, horizontally opposed, direct injection engine. The size and position of the lightweight powerplant allows it to sit low in the engine compartment, equating to a lower center of gravity for better balance and handling. Paired with a choice of a 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmission, the Scion FR-S makes a respectable 200 horsepower and 151 pound-feet of torque.
Like other Scions, the FR-S comes in a single trim level, but several a la carte options and accessories are available, including a host of performance-enhancing features from Toyota Racing Development (TRD) including a dual exhaust, performance air intake, lowering springs, sway bar kit and performance brake pads. Special TRD wheels are also optional.
The handsome, sporty look of the FR-S is like nothing else in Scion's lineup. Not quite mean, but not quite cute, its bold design communicates it means business. On the inside, the interior is basic and simple, with the focus clearly on the driving. Sport seats are comfortable, but the FR-S lacks small, more luxurious touches like lighted buttons on the instrument cluster or steering wheel controls. The optional Pioneer navigation system with color touch screen isn't as large and beautiful as some, and looks like an aftermarket addition.
Still, the Scion FR-S remains one of our top choices when it comes to an affordable sportscar that can handle the street or the track. Its small dimensions and stiff suspension keep it firmly planted in demanding driving. Brakes are more than capable, and the FR-S even has a satisfying, throaty exhaust note, especially with the upgraded TRD dual exhaust. However, the ride might be too firm for those looking for a daily driver, especially with the optional lowering springs and sway bar kit.
EPA fuel economy estimates for the FR-S are 22/30/25 mpg for the manual transmission and 25/34/28 for the automatic. Toyota recommends Premium gasoline. FR-S is built alongside the BRZ at Subaru's Gunma assembly plant in central Japan.
Visit Jax Exports Inc. online at www.jaxexports.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 904-997-1900 today to schedule your test drive.
Vehicle Inquiry for 2015 Scion FR-S 2dr Cpe Man (Natl)
© 2018 JAX EXPORTS INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
We take integrity in our business dealings very seriously. Please take a moment to carefully review the information we've provided below.
© Copyright 2012 Jax Exports Inc. All rights reserved. Any visitor to these Web pages may download, copy or transmit, solely within the United States, any portion of the material in the web pages of Jax Exports Inc., for informational and noncommercial personal purposes only. Each copy of these materials must retain all copyright and other propriety notices contained therein. The Jax Exports Inc. name and logo are registered trademarks. These trademarks may not be modified, and they may not be used, downloaded, copied or distributed in any way except as an integral part of an authorized download, copy or transmission of material in these Web pages. No other use, copying or transmission of the trademarks or copyrighted material may be made without the express prior written consent of Jax Exports Inc. Our website (www.jaxexports.com) provides a wide range of information on various products and services including without limitation product descriptions, pricing and any commentary (collectively, the "Information").
Although Jax Exports Inc. attempts to provide Information that is useful, Jax Exports Inc. cannot possibly insure the accuracy of the Information at all times, and you should not rely on the Information in situations where its inaccuracy would cause you to suffer any significant loss. In addition to that, certain restrictions may apply to some of the offers listed on (the "Site").
THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY JAX EXPORTS INC. "AS IS" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS." JAX EXPORTS INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.